Let’s face it, in the last few years, more people than ever have started looking for ways to earn extra income online. Some just want to make a bit of extra cash, while others are looking for ways to become financially free as well as location independent.
Low content book publishing is the ideal way to achieve that!
What Is KDP Low Content Publishing?
So you might be asking, foremost, who and what is KDP?
A part of Amazon, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a publishing platform for people to self-publish their books.
Not too long ago, it was a major challenge to self-publish your books. First you had to write your book, pay to get it printed and also be responsible for distributing and promoting it.
Considering the millions of books there are to compete with, it’s not surprising that many self-publishers gave up without ever making a profit, or even just breaking even.
Fortunately, things have changed.
KDP low-content publishing offers a way for people with no experience to self-publish all kinds of low content books without spending months writing it, and without any of the capital outlay or risks.
How Is That Possible?
When you become a low content self-publisher on KDP there are a few cons, but the pros far outweigh them:
• You have the biggest online bookseller as your partner.
• Your books have a wide reach that grows yearly.
• It’s easy to do! To create an account on KDP is incredibly quick and easy to do. Once you know how, the publishing process is a total breeze and your book will be available on Amazon in various marketplaces within 24 to 48 hours. Note that the waiting time to get published is longer during busy time periods, such as the Holiday season.
• There are few limitations! You can publish no content or low-content.
• Absolute control of your books. You retain full publishing rights to your books and can make changes to content any time you want to. You also decide on pricing (so you know exactly what you earn per book) as well as the marketplaces the book will be available in.
• It’s free to publish. It doesn’t cost you anything to get your books on this major platform. You only pay the Amazon fees and printing after you’ve made a sale.
• Imagine, you are partnering with the biggest bookseller online, which means you get exposure to millions of buyers! These are what we call warm customers. They’re people actively looking to buy, not just browsing.
• Free advertising. Amazon will always want their customers to have a good experience on their platform and find exactly what they’re looking for. When you create and publish high-quality books that shoppers are looking for, Amazon will show your books to them for free.
• It’s a great source of passive income. You only need to create and publish a book once! Once you have, it’s available forever. If you do it right then your books will become consistent sellers, which will create passive income without you having to do anything else!
So, What Are Low Content books?
Low-content books are not meant to be read like storybooks. The purpose of most low-content books are to provide the user the opportunity to:
• Write down their own thoughts and feelings.
• Record daily happenings or special occasions and milestones.
• Be creative.
• Relieve stress
• Keep track of things such as expenses.
Types of Low Content Books
There are so many types, it really seems as if you can’t run out of low content publishing ideas. Here are a few:
• Log Books
• Coloring books
• Work books
• Activity books
• Guest books
and many, many more!
When it comes to variety, the sky and your imagination is the limit…
1. Quality over Quantity
2. Proper Research
Another important factor is that you have to do proper keyword, niche and category research. If you don’t do that right, chances are you won’t be successful.
There’s a lot of information readily available on the internet.
However, just because you have access to the information, does not mean you know how to use it to build a successful self-publishing business.
You can spend hours gathering information, only to find yourself confused and unsure about how to put it all together.
Are you ready to start your own low content publishing business online and build a passive income?
Without going through the agony of trying to figure it all out by yourself?
Then CLICK HERE to learn more about our Passive Income Publishing Course.
We look forward to helping you be the next KDP success story!